Autopsy: Boy who hid in dryer died of electrocution

May 1, 2018 - metal shoes

HOUSTON (KTRK/CNN) – The autopsy for a Texas child found in a dryer during a diversion of hide-and-seek suggested a 10-year-old was electrocuted, that an apparatus technician says was expected due to inadequate wiring.

Medical examiners in Houston expelled an autopsy news Monday for third grader Fernando Hernandez Jr., famous to family and friends as Junior.

Junior, 10, was electrocuted Friday night while personification hide-and-seek with his best crony and 9-year-old brother.

“I don’t know what happened. we was only inside cooking, and my small son came inside and told me my son was passed on a floor,” pronounced a boys’ mother, Christina Rodriguez, in an interview.

Appliance technician Donald Schatte says all a accidents he’s seen where someone got electrocuted by a dryer have something in common: inadequate wiring.

“There are so many reserve features. It has to be something to do with a wiring,” Schatte said. “Some people don’t correct their dryer scrupulously – like a doorway switch goes bad, and when they open a dryer, as prolonged as a timer is on, a appurtenance is going to keep running.”

Schatte recommends removing absolved of your steel belts and watches and putting on some shoes. That way, if something goes wrong, a electric stream won’t be means to go by we to a ground.

“You should always wear rubber-soled boots or flip flops, as prolonged as it’s rubber,” he said.

The washing room during a unit formidable has been sealed and sealed shut.

Grief counselors were on campus during Junior’s school, Harris Elementary, Monday. The child attended a propagandize with his 3 siblings.

“We try to stay clever for one another. The teachers do a unequivocally good pursuit of that and give them a support that we can,” pronounced Trent Johnson, a school’s partner principal.

Copyright 2018 KTRK, Family photos around CNN. All rights reserved.

More shoes ...

› tags: metal shoes /